This year we went to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving. There were 23 of us and we were all able to fit at the table! We had a great time with delicious food and wonderful company. I am thankful for so much this year. My wonderful husband and kids. We are all healthy, happy and Brad is still employed!!!!! I am thankful that we are so close to meeting our daughter and completing our family. I am thankful that we will be able to bring her home to an amazing extended family. She will be welcomed by the four best grandparents in the world and fun, loving aunts, uncles and cousins! She will be loved by 3 great grandparents and tons of great aunts and great uncles. I am thankful for our wonderful neighborhood, filled with amazing friends. I am thankful for all the support and love we have received from friends and family from near and far (all the way to California!). We are all so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you and we hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

The boys and their Great Grandmother, Nanny!

Nanny and my cousin Christine!

The boys with Mom mom and Pop-pop.

Sisters!

Getting ready to dive into the turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin bread, rolls, etc...


This kid can put it away!!! I swear he ate more than me and this is what he looked like after he finally took his last bite!
1 comment:
I don't know about that...You might have had Nate beat in the eating competition. ;-)
Post a Comment