Today is our baby girl's first birthday! I hope she has a wonderful day and that someone makes her feel very special. We wish we could be the ones throwing her a party and showing her how loved she already is. We can't wait to finally meet her and celebrate all her future birthdays as a forever family!
Congratulations and big hugs sent out to two families from our agency that got their referrals this week :) We would love to meet you in Moscow!
My sister is running the Philadelphia Marathon tomorrow! Go, Denise, Go!!! But Not In Your Pants!!!
(I typed this post Nov. 20th, but didn't publish it until the 21st because that is our baby's actual birthday. I didn't realize that the date would be wrong!)
5 comments:
Awww - happy birthday little one! She's already being celebrated by so many people. And those future birthdays come waaay too quick :) Getting excited for your trip?
Awwwww, so sweet! When we get home with our baby girl, we'll already be planning her second birthday.....along with our DS#2 who is also born in April....wow, what a busy month that will be!!
You will be holding her very soon!!
Hugs and God bless!
You can still celebrate her B day with her when you get there...I think she knows that something amazing is going to happen! Hope to see you in Moscow too;)
Happy Birthday baby girl Wunderly! Everyone is so excited to meet you!
How come everyone's comments are about the baby's birthday and not my marathon? Geesh!
Post a Comment