We were blessed with 2 healthy, beautiful sons. But someone was missing! We traveled to Moscow, Russia to bring home our baby girl and complete our family!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Comments
Hello and congrats to Maggie and Randy!!!!! So excited for you! Your new blog layout won't let me leave a comment. Just wanted you to know that I was absolutely thrilled for you today!
Thank you!!! I had no idea it didn't work . We had to get a plain blog and I tested if it worked and it does. This blog is my life line I can't imagine to live with out it.
3 comments:
how funny... I just posted the same thing on our blog! ha!
I tried to leave a comment as well and thought I was doing something wrong - guess not!! :)
Thank you!!! I had no idea it didn't work . We had to get a plain blog and I tested if it worked and it does. This blog is my life line I can't imagine to live with out it.
Post a Comment