We were blessed with 2 healthy, beautiful sons. But someone was missing! We traveled to Moscow, Russia to bring home our baby girl and complete our family!
I think I fixed the videos on my last blog post. They were marked as private on youtube. I changed it so everyone can see them and will go back to make them private in a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that people following the link from my blog wouldn't be able to see them.
6 comments:
She looks so beautiful!!! I am loving those curls!
I have decided to buy no more toys only boxes! They love boxes!
Nicole
Adorable!!!
I have similar photos of Meechi at that age in a Huggies box!
the third kid always gets the shaft.
She's got the best cheeks! And yes -- boxes are SO much more fun!!!
Tell me about it...Amazing how big she is getting! Bet yours doesn't scream as loud as mine!
Jeanette,
I think I fixed the videos on my last blog post. They were marked as private on youtube. I changed it so everyone can see them and will go back to make them private in a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that people following the link from my blog wouldn't be able to see them.
Kim
Post a Comment