Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! We had a nice day! Weather was a little too cold, but the kids had fun. Well, not Grace. She didn't enjoy the trick or treating part at all. It was cold and I think she got a little freaked out by all the costumes. She just hung out at home and ate her first candy, "Smarties". She loved that part! The boys looked great and went the funny route this year. Finally a year without all black and weapons, well mostly :)

She eats EVERYTHING!!!!!

Grace "helping" Nate carve his pumpkin.




Aidan the "Cereal Killer".

Cloudy with a Chance of Showers. When people would ask what he was, he would squirt them!

Our Russian Princess not liking her headpiece!


Cloudy with a Chance of Showers and Hippie

Grace and Meghan

The boys with Emily and Meghan

Liam, Ryan, Nate, Tyler and Aidan

Aidan and his friends, Luke, Julia and Adam

3 comments:

Denise said...

the kids look great!! love gracie in the blue dress, she looks so cute.

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

What a great idea to have Grace be a Russian Princess. did you buy the outfit while in Moscow? I saw a couple of them there, I didn't pick one up and now I am kicking myself! Sally

Jen said...

Super cute pictures! I love the boys costumes and Grace is a beautiful little princess!

Sally, I think there's a place you can buy them online? I Googled it once and found a couple of places.