Grace got this new lap top for Christmas from her cousins. She LOVES it! It gets played with at least 5 different times a day. She has figured out how to hear animals sounds, songs, emails and pretty much uses it correctly. The coolest part is that you can plug it in to your computer when you first get it and personalize it. When Grace hits the email button, she gets emails from mommy, daddy and Nate. It greets her every time she turns it on by saying, "Hello, Grace". It even sings a song about her name! It is so cute. After you program it, you don't need to plug it in anymore.
What are your kids' favorite toys??? Grace has a birthday coming up and I need some ideas!
Grace playing with my sister's dog, Taj.
The boys were calling Grace a "baby middle schooler". They got her lap top, cell phone, "text book", lunch box and back pack and set her up in her desk. Ta da.... baby middle schooler!
Again with the shirt over her head! She wore her shirt like this most of the day. Although it made it easier to spot things that she dropped inside her onesie :)
6 comments:
you know i'm going to have to encourage the hiding objects in her onsie issue.
That is so funny that she hides things. That really cracked me up.. I can't help you with the toy department Polina doesn't really play with toys all that much. She loves stickers and books and music videos. She's quite a dancer....
She's looking at Taj and thinking, "I bet I can fit him into my onesie." Grace cracks me up!
I can't believe how much Grace has grown. LOL Grace is a hoarder of plastic apples and mm magnets. Also, your boy's are so thoughtful Grace hit the jackpot to have such nice brothers.
Crikey....I have found raisins (well, I think they were!) crisps and grapes in there but never a fork!!! So funny.....Dx
Jeanette -
Speaking as a former Scout, make sure that you encourage this stuff as much as you can. Out of all of the sports teams, music lessons, etc., the Boy Scouts of America was by far the most valuable of my extra curricular activities. You learn useful skills and ethics, make friends, and get to spend time outdoors. Just be sure to remind Nate when he gets his Totin' Chip badge and is tasked with cutting firewood, if he picks a dead log because it's easier to cut, someone should check it for bees' nests first.
Post a Comment