Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We had a lovely day! Went to church bright and early. Then we headed over to my sister's house for lunch with the family. Everything was delicious and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Kids had a blast! Thanks, Denise and Andy!


All I wanted was one decent picture of my three angels on Easter, when everyone was clean! Grace has started the "I'm 3, therefore I have a fake smile" phase. Nate and Aidan both went through it. Nate's lasted a LONG time and still appears from time to time :) Aidan is really the only one I can count on most of the time to cooperate and not look like he is in pain. (I take a lot more pictures of the boys than I post. But due to smile issues, they don't always get displayed out of respect to the smiler:) See Easter Basket pictures below.


I have no idea what this is...

Getting out of hand.

Grace's new skill and obsession is blowing raspberries. Enough said.

Good enough :) We'll take it.


See what I mean? They're still cute though:)
Poor Nate. He woke up CRANKY and had trouble even pulling together this smile! I had to take 4 pictures!!!!

I think she must be scared of her Easter basket :)

Thanks, Aidan!





Counting and lining up her eggs!

1 comment:

Denise said...

oh i love that one pic of her being silly!!! glad you had fun...i'll do it again...next year. :-)