This is so unbelievably frustrating! All we know is that we are going to be going in November. When? We do not know yet. The children must be on the database (or in the orphanage) for 9 months before they can be adopted. Our baby is still on the database and they can't schedule travel until she is close to coming off. I have no idea when that is suppose to happen. Hopefully we will travel in early November so we have a chance of getting her home by Christmas. I really thought it was slam dunk for that to happen, but now things don't look so sure.
Aidan has been really sick the past couple days with pneumonia. He is finally starting to look, act and breathe normal. Having him home was a nice distraction today. I'm glad I didn't obsess all day over travel dates to not even get them. We will get there!!!
5 comments:
You'll get there!! Hang in there and take care of Aidan. Feed him more peanut butter cups!
Oh no! You know I'm frustrated for you too! Big hugs and I hope you hear something definite soon. This rollercoaster ride just keeps you going up and down, doesn't it?
Prayers and God bless!
Wow..sorry about your baby being sick..ours have been sick too..and now I am ;(
Don't stress over the travel dates..its gonna come and go by so fast before you can blink. She's there..just bask in all these moments and get ready;)
p.s. I thought you were ahead of us..but were still second in line;(
Jeanette email me sometime
mackstuff@bellsouth.net
It is so hard to wait...especially now that you know you've been "matched". It doesn't seem like it but the travel dates and then meeting her and then court, etc will really come so quickly. Try to "enjoy" all of these moments because they go by SOO fast. I hope Aidan is feeling better:)
Come on now....nothing can be made EASY on us! I think it must be written into the process somewhere. Hang tight, you'll be travelling soon :o) Sorry, i know its HARD.
Hope your son is feeling better. HUGS
Post a Comment